Design Sprint Training
A Way To Solve Critical Problems! In a world of fast-paced challenges, Design Sprint is the only superpower you’ll need.
Question: what is design sprint?
A design sprint isn’t just a list of phases and tasks; it’s a purposeful process that accelerates problem-solving in a short timeframe. It empowers teams to ideate, prototype, and test ideas quickly, aligning with Agile’s values. This method involves a focused period of collaboration, guiding teams from concept to tangible solutions, all while staying true to Agile’s guiding principles.
Similar to Agile’s trial-and-feedback approach, a design sprint centers on creating, refining, and validating solutions. This adaptation is grounded in Agile’s fundamental values, ensuring a balance of innovation and practicality.
In the modern business context, a design sprint swiftly generates effective solutions. Unlike traditional methods, it saves time by rapidly iterating on ideas and obtaining user insights before investing heavily. It enhances creativity, refines user satisfaction, and fuels iterative improvement. It’s a valuable tool for achieving innovative breakthroughs and thriving in the ever-changing business landscape.
Design Sprint training empowers teams with a proven and dynamic problem-solving framework that boosts innovation, fosters collaboration, and accelerates the development of customer-centric solutions, ultimately driving business success.
What are the values for your company?
- Faster problem-solving: By mastering the Design Sprint framework, your company can tackle critical problems more efficiently. The structured approach and simulated practice enable teams to rapidly ideate, prototype, and validate solutions, accelerating the problem-solving process.
- Improved innovation: Understanding the Design Sprint techniques empowers teams to think creatively and develop innovative ideas. This can lead to the creation of unique products, services, or processes that differentiate your company in the market and attract more customers.
- Effective team collaboration: Through the simulation exercises and real examples, teams learn to collaborate effectively during the Design Sprint. This fosters cross-functional communication and cooperation, resulting in stronger teamwork and improved decision-making across different business areas.
- User-centric approach: The Design Sprint emphasizes understanding the needs and preferences of users. By applying this approach, your company can create products and services that better resonate with customers, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Risk reduction: Learning from real sprint examples allows the company to anticipate potential problems and challenges that may arise during implementation. This foresight enables proactive risk management, reducing the possibility of costly mistakes and setbacks.
- Increased agility: As teams become proficient in Design Sprints, the company becomes more adaptable to changing market conditions and customer demands. The ability to rapidly test and iterate ideas empowers your company to stay ahead of the competition and quickly respond to emerging opportunities.
What is the Design Sprint and when to use it
Be able to explain to others what Design Sprints is. Also, what are the main benefits, and when it can be used
Knowledge of techniques used in the Design Sprint
A detailed tutorial for each day of the sprint with explained techniques used, roles, and challenges
Ability to implement design sprint techniques
Through a simulation of each day of the sprint on one imaginary use case will enable participants to learn how to bring the most value from their products with the design sprint.
Skills to “sell” Design Sprint to stakeholders
The participants will learn how to present and convince all the stakeholders of the benefits and results the design sprint brings.
Clients Usually Ask Us These ... about Design Sprint Course
The training is for those who want to master their skills in design sprint facilitation, such as
- Product Managers;
- Product Owners;
- Training Managers;
- All interested parties design sprint facilitation
Training Duration: The training is conducted over the course of one day, making it a concise and focused learning experience.
Certification: The training is not certified.
Location: The training is organized upon the client’s request and takes place at their own premises. This provides convenience and ensures that participants can learn in a familiar and comfortable environment.
Educational Material: To support effective learning, we provide comprehensive educational materials that cover essential concepts and practical applications.
SEU Points: Upon completing the training, participants can earn up to 8 SEU (Scrum Education Units) points in category C. These points are a valuable recognition of their commitment to continuous learning and professional development within the Agile community.
In summary, this one-day uncertified training, held at the client’s location, offers a wealth of educational material to participants. It empowers them to gain practical knowledge while earning SEU points to showcase their dedication to ongoing improvement and expertise in the field.