WHY Advanced Product Owner?
Advanced Certified Product Owner (A-CSPO®) program is the next level in your Scrum Alliance Path as Product owner. It takes your skills to a whole new level and goes beyond the basics and equips you with nuanced abilities that you can rely on in real-life scenarios.
The A-CSPO certification represents a significant milestone on your journey to becoming a Certified Scrum Professional. By investing in your professional development and acquiring the A-CSPO title, you increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.
Learn how to identify the crucial opportunities, avoid wasting time, define and validate business value, define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use, and how to manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
Learn how to communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment.
If you are...
...this course is for you!
What you will learn on this course
A-CSPO® Learning OUTCOMES (Scrum Alliance®)
- Examining Product Owner Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Working with Stakeholders
- Working with Developers
- Product Ownership with Multiple Teams
Advanced Goal Setting and Planning
- Developing Practical Product Strategies
- Advanced Product Planning and Forecasting
Empathizing with Customers and Users
- technique to connect developers directly to customers and users
- techniques of product discovery
Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- cognitive biases that may impact the Product Owner’s capability to effectively deliver business value
- approach to incorporate validating assumptions into the Scrum framework
- hypotheses for a target customer
Product Backlog Management
- techniques to model and measure value
- techniques to order a Product Backlog to support a Product Goal
- integrate feedback from sources to generate and refine Product Backlog itemsways to improve their Product Backlog refinement
Why you should take this course
Benefits of this A-CSPO® certification
Differentiating yourself with the Advanced Certified Product Owner title is a powerful way to increase your credibility as a Product Expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results. Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional.
Why to invest in A-CSPO?
- You’re on the path to your dream job
- Your business is undergoing a transformation
- You want to operate at the organizational level
- You want to build your confidence
how to get A-CSPO® certificate
Find your date and register on time on Agile Serbia, a Global REA of Scrum Alliance (SA). You have to hold a CSPO® certificate from Scrum Alliance®
Take the A-CSPO® course, 14-16 hours of interactive instructions from verified trainer (CST), who have years of experience as active Scrum practitioners across domains.
Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
Accept the A-CSPO License Agreement. Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the accountability of scrum master (within the past five years.) This can be met before or after attending the course. Work experience is entered and validated on your Scrum Alliance account.
Don't forget! Renew the certification once every two years. Advanced Scrum Product Owner Certification Renewal Cost is 175$
What are the next steps AFTER A-CSPO® certification?
Good product owners follow best practices to avoid costly mistakes.
Do you need further assistance on your agile path?
We’re here to help. Our extensive base of knowledge is at your disposal, ready to support you in overcoming challenges and achieving your goals. Feel free to explore our free educational resources.
People Usually Ask Us These ... about A-CSPO®
To earn the A-CSPO℠ certification, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a CSPO® from Scrum Alliance®. You may not substitute a certification from a different track (i.e. using a CSPO for an A-CSM course.)
- Attend a minimum 14-16-hour A-CSPO course.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the accountability of product owner (within the past five years.) This can be met before or after attending the course. Work experience is entered and validated on your Scrum Alliance account.
The 12 months of work experience specific to the role of scrum master can be met at any time once you’ve attended an A-CSPO course. Please note that the work experience must be within the past five years of today’s date.
Please ensure your work experience is entered on your Scrum Alliance® account in order for it to be validated. Once you’ve reached at least 12 months of counted work experience, you will receive a notification email from Scrum Alliance once it has been validated, and you will be able to claim your advanced certification.
Please follow these instructions to add work experience to your profile:
- Log in to your Scrum Alliance Dashboard
- Select Profile from the navigation bar on the left
- Scroll down to the Experience section and select +Add work history
- Complete the required fields in the Work Experience section
- Complete the required fields in the Experience in a specific Scrum accountability section
- Confirm that the information you entered is accurate and true by selecting the checkbox
- Select Submit to save and validate your information
Please make sure you complete the Experience in a specific Scrum accountability section at the bottom, and ensure your selected scrum role from the dropdown (i.e. ScrumMaster, ProductOwner, etc.) that matches the advanced level certification that you’re earning.
It usually takes one day for work experience to be validated upon submission. If you still haven’t received your advanced level certification after submitting your work experience, please contact email@example.com.